[Ambassadors] Meeting minutes FAmSCo 2010-12-11

Pierros Papadeas ppapadeas at gmail.com
Sat Dec 11 17:08:49 UTC 2010

Hello all,

Today the new FAmSCo had its first meeting at #fedora-meeting

We reviewed past action items and set new owners for them, also adding
new items [1]. FAmSCo tasks [2] will be updated accordingly over the
next week.

You can find the meeting minutes here [3] and logs here [4]

During the 1st meeting of FAmSCo we select our chair and budget handler.
I am happy to announce that I will serve as chair for the next term
and Larry Cafiero will serve as Budget Manager.

Regards,
Pierros

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAmSCo_agenda
[2] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAmSCo_tasks