[Ambassadors] Fedora 15 Ambassadors' Schedule Draft

Pierros Papadeas ppapadeas at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 10:29:20 UTC 2010

Hello all Ambassadors!

Starting from the previous release circle, our group (Ambassadors) has
its own Tasks Schedule in relation to the general Release Schedule.
The current one (targeting Fedora 15) can be found here [1]

It seems that last year's tasks where not all achieved on time (some
of them not at all).
I still believe that with a little coordination from our side (FAmSCo)
we can achieve all the goals on time.

I would like to know if there are any suggestions for alternations of
tasks or milestones, that we could discuss here.
After a period of two weeks or so, we will finalize the schedule
(through FAmSCo) and I will personally make sure to enforce it
appropriately :)
(Get ready for some nudging!)

The only ambiguous  task seems to be the "Regional IRC calls" one that
I suggest we remove (we already have those meetings regularly)
It terms of timing, tasks seem reasonable.
Also, tasks are grouped into "Phases" to be in sync with the rest of
Release Tasks Schedule.

Keep in mind that this is a work in progress and we will inform for
any major alternations (if they occur) :)

Regards,
PIerros

[1] http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-15/f-15-ambassadors-tasks.html

--