[Ambassadors] What's really needed to be an Ambassador?

Abdel G. Martínez L. abdel.g.martinez.l at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 14:56:53 UTC 2010

Hello.

I totally agree with your opinion, tatica, but I consider that the "future"
ambassador should also be able to write down his/her experiences trough a
blog or similar (added to the Fedora Planet).  This can helps us seeing if
that person is contributing to the Fedora Project.

That person should participate on the IRC meetings too. In this way, we can
really appreciate if the person is really interested on the project or only
on the title.

Good bye!

*Abdel G. Martínez L.

Celular: