[Ambassadors] What's really needed to be an Ambassador?

George Chatzipapas gchatzipapas at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 15 09:19:11 UTC 2010

As Pierros Papadeas said:
Can't state that better. We are indeed a fine example of contributor
engagement program.
Stay tuned as more projects are going to replicate us :)
+1 I totally agree with this point.It is very important and very cool to have
such a contribution model.

As for me, need consciousness being an ambassador and the reason is to love what
you do and not do it under pressure.And of course the obvious to use fedora, in
order to understand what's your job as an ambassador in the field of assistance
to new users who come to you to help.!!!