[Ambassadors] [EMEA] Talks for FOSDEM 2011

Pierros Papadeas ppapadeas at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 16:42:52 UTC 2010

Hi all!

Our next big event in EMEA is FOSDEM 2011 :)
As you have seen on this list we are already organizing our presence
[1]. (Add yourself if you are coming!)

Please note that we need to step up and register some talks on the
Distribution MiniConf (a Conference on Distributions within FOSDEM).
We are 20 fedorians already coming to FOSDEM and I am sure we have a
lot to share with other communities (community, technical etc)

In order to participate in the discussion please join the dist2011
mailing list to state your talk proposal or reply here and I can relay
that :)
Also note that we need to keep our wiki updated for that [3] and that
you can have a talk in the Main Track (Our FPL will!) or a lighting
talk!

~π

ps. for questions please reply here or ping biertie (our event owner)
or me on IRC

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FOSDEM_2011