[Ambassadors] [EMEA] Talks for FOSDEM 2011

Bert Desmet bert at devnox.be
Fri Dec 17 17:45:18 UTC 2010

I'm sorry to interupt this,
but our FPL is not approved in the main track :(
#sad face

but!
agreed, more people should subscribe on the distro miniconf (or other
mailing lists) and propose a talk.
I do think that the deadline will be extended though, since not a lot
of talks have been submitted yet. but don't put your hope on that ;)

IF you want to give a talk, check out this page for all the details:
http://fosdem.org/2011/call_for_participation

hope to see you all there in February!
and thank you Pierros for the mail ;-)

cheers,
Bert

2010/12/17 Pierros Papadeas <ppapadeas at gmail.com>:
> Hi all!
>
> Our next big event in EMEA is FOSDEM 2011 :)
> As you have seen on this list we are already organizing our presence
> [1]. (Add yourself if you are coming!)
>
> Please note that we need to step up and register some talks on the
> Distribution MiniConf (a Conference on Distributions within FOSDEM).
> We are 20 fedorians already coming to FOSDEM and I am sure we have a
> lot to share with other communities (community, technical etc)
>
> In order to participate in the discussion please join the dist2011
> mailing list to state your talk proposal or reply here and I can relay
> that :)
> Also note that we need to keep our wiki updated for that [3] and that
> you can have a talk in the Main Track (Our FPL will!) or a lighting
> talk!
>

> ps. for questions please reply here or ping biertie (our event owner)
> or me on IRC
>
> [1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FOSDEM_2011
> [3] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FOSDEM_2011_Talk_Propositions
> --