[Ambassadors] [EMEA] Talks for FOSDEM 2011

Max Spevack mspevack at fedoraproject.org
Sat Dec 18 21:37:00 UTC 2010

On Fri, 17 Dec 2010, Bertrand Juglas wrote:

> So if Max agree to help me put together a talk about Fedora
> virtualization features, i would be glad to submit it and do it if
> selected.

Sure!

Do you think you would prefer to submit it as a Lightning Talk or as
part of the Virt devroom?

http://fosdem.org/2011/call_for_lightningtalks

http://nciv2011.v2.cs.unibo.it/doku.php

The content of the talk depends on which choice you make, I think.

For a 15 minute Lightning Talk, I'd probably want to do a demonstration
of something Really Cool related to virt & Fedora 15.  Maybe it's a
simple thing that most people don't know how to do -- which is "here's
how to get a virtual machine running on your Fedora laptop in less than
15 minutes"

For the virt devroom, I think that we need to talk to some of the other
virt and cloud folks within Fedora and get their help to put together
something larger and more technical.

--Max