[Ambassadors] [EMEA] Talks for FOSDEM 2011

Bertrand Juglas bertux at fedoraproject.org
Sun Dec 19 22:50:25 UTC 2010

2010/12/18 Max Spevack <mspevack at fedoraproject.org>:
> Do you think you would prefer to submit it as a Lightning Talk or as part of
> the Virt devroom?
>
> http://fosdem.org/2011/call_for_lightningtalks
>
> For a 15 minute Lightning Talk, I'd probably want to do a demonstration of
> something Really Cool related to virt & Fedora 15.  Maybe it's a simple
> thing that most people don't know how to do -- which is "here's how to get a
> virtual machine running on your Fedora laptop in less than 15 minutes"
Here is what I've submitted as a Lightning Talk about Fedora's
virtualization and isolation solutions :

talk title:
how to get a virtual machine running on your Fedora laptop

talk description:
I want to do a demonstration of something Really Cool related to virt
& Fedora 15.
It's a simple thing that most people don't know how to do -- which is
"here's how to get a virtual machine running on your Fedora laptop in
less than 15 minutes"
After virtual machine which is very easy to setup and use, showing LXC
as a lighter isolation solution should interest people wanting to
replace their chroots by more secured and isolated solutions.

I've well seen the web page confirming my submission was well received.
So now i just have to continue preparing the demos while waiting for
the FOSDEM's decision on 2010-12-27 for Acceptance notification of
lightning talks.
And if my submission is not accepted, i will proposed it to "First
Saturday" french monthly Fedora event.
Thank you for your support because alone i wouldn't have submitted this talk.