[Ambassadors] [fosdem] we have our boot!

Bert Desmet bert at devnox.be
Wed Dec 22 11:38:05 UTC 2010

Hi,

Your request for a stand of Fedora Project at FOSDEM 2010 has been accepted,
and we will put the following at your disposal:
 - on Saturday from 10:00 to 18:00 and Sunday from 10:00 to 17:00,
 - 2 table(s) of 2 meter width and 1 meter depth, 2 seats per table,
 - most probably in the H building (subject to change),
 - best-effort wireless interenet and one(!) type C/E power plug.

We provide only one power plug per stand, but you can hook up several
multi-socket power chords. Because we can not provide those for every stand,
we must ask you to bring your own multi-socket power chords.

To make the stands look more professional, we would also like to ask you to
bring a table cloth that covers the table and the front of it. The front
side is a very good place to put your logo and name in large on, this will
increase your visibility.

We will stick A4 sheets with your project name on the tables, so you'll know
where to install stuff. The best time to build up your stands in the H
building is around 09:00. From 09:30-10:00 the people start to rush in,
heading for the opening talks. In the AW building, things are typically more
quiet until the opening talks are finished, which is around 12:00.

With kind regards,
The FOSDEM stand organizers.