[Ambassadors] [fosdem] we have our boot!

Zoltan Hoppar hopparz at gmail.com
Thu Dec 23 04:02:34 UTC 2010

HI guys,

We have several times used an cover for table and I have given out to
rsc to keep it for further events. We had used in last Fosdem too. I
know that's a bit short, because of just 3 m long - but we have. IF
that doesn't enough, I could purchase too - I have good contact who
could lend a hand in this problem.

Zoltan

2010/12/23 Pierros Papadeas <ppapadeas at gmail.com>:
> 2010/12/22 Bert Desmet <bert at devnox.be>:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Your request for a stand of Fedora Project at FOSDEM 2010 has been accepted,
>> and we will put the following at your disposal:
>>  - on Saturday from 10:00 to 18:00 and Sunday from 10:00 to 17:00,
>>  - 2 table(s) of 2 meter width and 1 meter depth, 2 seats per table,
>>  - most probably in the H building (subject to change),
>>  - best-effort wireless interenet and one(!) type C/E power plug.
>
> Ok that sounds our typical! (which is good :) )
>
>> We provide only one power plug per stand, but you can hook up several
>> multi-socket power chords. Because we can not provide those for every stand,
>> we must ask you to bring your own multi-socket power chords.
>
> Bert (and other local guys) it would be awesome to bring some (will
> add that to wiki) and we can try also (the remote ones)
>
>> To make the stands look more professional, we would also like to ask you to
>> bring a table cloth that covers the table and the front of it. The front
>> side is a very good place to put your logo and name in large on, this will
>> increase your visibility.
>
> One more year, we shall look for the table cloth! If anyone has the
> last years please stand up!
> If not I will buy one here and bring it.
>
>> We will stick A4 sheets with your project name on the tables, so you'll know
>> where to install stuff. The best time to build up your stands in the H
>> building is around 09:00. From 09:30-10:00 the people start to rush in,
>> heading for the opening talks. In the AW building, things are typically more
>> quiet until the opening talks are finished, which is around 12:00.
>>

>> With kind regards,
>> The FOSDEM stand organizers.
>> --

> Pierros Papadeas