[Ambassadors] First FAmSCo Town Hall Reminder

MarĂ­a Leandro tatica at fedoraproject.org
Mon Feb 1 21:56:25 UTC 2010

Hello Ambassadors,

FAmSCo Members would like to invite you to join our first FAmSCo Town Hall

In this meeting we would like to listen/read about your countries
and regions, ideas to make us a bigger/stronger community and reply to
all those doubts you might have about Fedora Ambassadors project.

Channel - #fedora-meeting-1
Date: - February 8, at 1800 UTC

More info at:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAmSCo_townhall

The first monthly report for FAMSCo is almost ready and almost up to the
list, but it is important to us make all of you part of FAmSCo and get your
feedback.

If you have any questions, ideas or doubts you want us to reply, add it
here:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAmSCo_TownHall_agenda

Your presence is important: I hope to see you there!

Regards

Maria "tatica" Leandro

--
tatica