[Ambassadors] When you are at an event...

Larry Cafiero larry.cafiero at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 19:05:05 UTC 2010

This is an excellent point, Christoph, and thanks for bringing this up.

I think if any hacking is to be done, it's during the Fedora Activity Day at
a particular event (which, arguably, is what the FAD is for).

The booth is the face of Fedora at events and we all want to put our best
face forward.

Larry Cafiero