[Ambassadors] FAmSCo Town Hall is TODAY!

MarĂ­a Leandro tatica at fedoraproject.org
Mon Feb 8 16:06:02 UTC 2010

Hello Ambassadors,

FAmSCo Members would like to invite you to join our first FAmSCo Town Hall

In this meeting we would like to listen/read about your countries
and regions, ideas to make us a bigger/stronger community and reply to
all those doubts you might have about Fedora Ambassadors project.

Channel - #fedora-meeting-1
Date: - February 8, at 1800 UTC (TODAY!!!)

More info at:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAmSCo_townhall

The first monthly report for FAMSCo is ready and you can read it here:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAmSCo_report_2010-01

If you have any questions, ideas or doubts you want us to reply in this town
hall, add it here:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAmSCo_TownHall_agenda

Your presence is important: I hope to see you there!

Regards

Maria "tatica" Leandro

--
tatica