[Ambassadors] Linux Fest Northwest 2010

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Mon Feb 8 22:03:49 UTC 2010

http://linuxfestnorthwest.org/

April 24-25, 2010

I've signed up to give two talks:
http://linuxfestnorthwest.org/sessions/git-er-done-git
http://linuxfestnorthwest.org/sessions/whats-under-hat-sneak-peek-fedora-13

I'm planning on going with a group of local Linux geeks, one of which
will be a new RHT employee.  Last year there was a fairly solid Fedora
presence, will that happen again this year?

As for resources, I'd really like to hand out USB sticks with Fedora 13
Beta on them, or a newer snapshot during my talk about Fedora 13 to
those who ask questions.  I gave out 50 or so a couple years ago and it
seemed like a big hit.  Not sure who I need to hit up for budget on that
though this year.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- FreedomĀ² is a feature!