[Ambassadors] Meeting Minute: FAmSCo Town Hall 2010-02-08

Zoltan Hoppar hopparz at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 20:20:01 UTC 2010

Well,

it is true there are not many merchandising has been done until now.
Althrough there are no marketing, just our talks, and several stuff eg. CD,
DVD, T-shirts. Yeah, the feeling is true, there are some missing things -
what could make us more attractive, to in result have more attention. But I
feel that also that needs a deciding how we want to do. By the way I don't
like to compare us with other communities, because we have our own way, and
strong enough: truly strong ambassadors, and a lot of contributors. We got
creativity, and we got high enough ambitions to create, and lead open source
development.
I say we don't need to be shame before anybody, and also our 4 foundations
has made us clearly completed....

I have only three question just for thinking: