[Ambassadors] Event box for Canada

Rene Purcell rene.purcell at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 21:09:33 UTC 2010

As discussed on the last meeting I had to see if we was able to buy
the case from a local supplier at a better price. The answer is no, so
we will have to buy it online.

The best overall price with shipping we've found on the net are on
boss-safety website.
( http://www.boss-safety.com )
The case model is: Pelican 1610NF Protector Case

I know the end of the fiscal year is coming ( 15 feb. ?), so I think
we need to hurry.

Max Spevack is the person I have to talk, but with FOSDEM I didn't see
him on IRC since few days.. So I'm writing here hoping he get the
message or someone else could help!

Thanks!

René