[Ambassadors] ambassadors Digest, Vol 88, Issue 10

Anuj More anujmorex at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 11:24:28 UTC 2010

> First of all I don't agree with your motion to separate both.
In Fedora Project you set the limits. Distinction between the two does
not make sense for me. So increment that one.

> I do not think this will work, nor would Red Hat be able to pay for so many interns.
Maybe it can. No one's asking to hire _all_ the applicants. Just hire
the best. That would increase competition (in a good way) and
encourage others to come up.

> I also believe, if you work hard at University, gained enough experience, you will sell yourself to an organization, be it Red Hat or any other.
Not in India. I know better (First Year IT Mumbai University)