[Ambassadors] We Need Change

Jukka Palander jukka at devspain.com
Fri Feb 12 13:43:03 UTC 2010

> 3.we can have yearly meet for the ambassadors of the same country
> where in they can discuss the future planning etc..

This just does not work.

I am here in southern Spain and my closest Ambassador friend is some 700
kilometers away. Some other countries distances are even greater.

Personally I would be very happy if we could have just one (time) Fedora
(or any linux / open source) event here in southern Spain. Closest
events for me are normally in Germany/England, some +2000km away. If I
am lucky, there is something going on at Barcelona, but also that is
900km away.

I just cannot join to those and neighter I cannot arrange any meetings
with other Ambassadors because of the distance (and expenses generated
traveling there).

--
Jukka