[Ambassadors] FAmSCo meeting Feb 15

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Fri Feb 12 19:11:37 UTC 2010

Here's the current agenda for our next FAmSCo meeting, which will be on
February 15th at 1800 UTC in #fedora-meeting-1.

Old business:
* Make sure everyone was happy with the [[FAmSCo report 2010-01]].
** Should we continue to make the monthy report as html-report?
*** If so, (Susmit -- find a place to host the html reports)
* Mentoring
** fallback policy in case there be dispute among mentor and mentee.
** make mentoring better through more automation
** Input for mentoring survey

New business:
* "bad" booth behavior has to be "fixed" - do we need a guide?
* Continue discussion on opening of trac instance, if necessary
* Cleaning up ((Category:Ambassadors)) pages: "Mercilessly" delete some
pages, reduce information overhead, improve organisation and
presentation.
* Creating an Ambassadors FAQ like [[User:Sankarshan/Questions|this]].
* how can famsco help to maintain a healthy symbiosis between all
contributing parties
[http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/ambassadors/2010-February/013639.html]
* Media general ordering and distribution process
[http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/ambassadors/2010-February/013632.html]

Every week:
* 10 minutes -- short regional reports and feedback.
* Max -- Lead review of
[https://fedorahosted.org/famsco/query?status=new&status=assigned&status=reopened&group=owner&order=priority
open tickets].