[Ambassadors] [SPAM] Re: YouTube - Fosdem-review

Justin O'Brien three at threethirty.us
Tue Feb 16 06:08:55 UTC 2010

On Tue, 2010-02-16 at 06:46 +0100, Joerg Simon wrote:
> On Tuesday 16 February 2010 00:43:36 Christoph Wickert wrote:
> > I found a short video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcb9rIfGD64
> > You can see the Fedora booth a couple of times. Unfortunately it
> > confirms what I wrote previously about the booth service: Not that
> > active as it should have been I guess.

There was one very active ambassador there :) (He was talking to the
gent with the white netbook.)

It looks like a lot of booths had an attention issue... we should jump
all over this problem and see if we cant change this dynamic

--
Justin "threethirty" O'Brien
Fedora Ambassador & Marketing Team Member
threethirty at fedoraproject.org
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Threethirty
threethirty on freenode.net
@threethirty - twitter/identi.ca/jaiku