[Ambassadors] REMINDER: EMEA Ambassador Meeting tomorrow !

Pierros Papadeas ppapadeas at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 09:04:32 UTC 2010

Dear Christoph,

During the FAD of  FOSDEM we agreed to postpone the meeting by one
week because FOSDEM was more than 2 days experience for most of us.
Thus the "delayed" meeting.

Of course the proposal of that change was outlined in a previous
meeting and I had already changed the "Next Meeting Date" to 27/2
before the FOSDEM began (see the wiki history page). FAD FOSDEM made
it final as a decision.

We have to be adaptive to the situations and I am confident that we are.

~π