[Ambassadors] [SPAM] Re: YouTube - Fosdem-review

Zoltan Hoppar hopparz at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 19:16:30 UTC 2010

I was that ambassador. I have tried to tell to him to how to could use such
a small eeepc 701 with Fedora LXDE. At the end he taken some disks. By the
way I think that booths at Fosdem are only "additions", to the many kind of
talks, and to the event. On the other hand I could a bit agree with Chris,
but this is a past - and next time we'll do it better surely. Also, together
with more people, and with you Chris. Right, Gents?

Zoltan

2010/2/16 Justin O'Brien <three at threethirty.us>

> On Tue, 2010-02-16 at 06:46 +0100, Joerg Simon wrote:
> > On Tuesday 16 February 2010 00:43:36 Christoph Wickert wrote:
> > > I found a short video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcb9rIfGD64
> > > You can see the Fedora booth a couple of times. Unfortunately it
> > > confirms what I wrote previously about the booth service: Not that
> > > active as it should have been I guess.
>
> There was one very active ambassador there :) (He was talking to the
> gent with the white netbook.)
>
> It looks like a lot of booths had an attention issue... we should jump
> all over this problem and see if we cant change this dynamic
>

> --
> Justin "threethirty" O'Brien
> Fedora Ambassador & Marketing Team Member
> threethirty at fedoraproject.org
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Threethirty
> threethirty on freenode.net
> @threethirty - twitter/identi.ca/jaiku