[Ambassadors] Call For Participation writer for the talking points

David Ramsey diamond_ramsey at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 18 00:28:24 UTC 2010

> Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 12:23:35 -0800
> From: amir181920 at yahoo.com
> To: ambassadors at lists.fedoraproject.org
> Subject: [Ambassadors] Call For Participation writer for the talking points

Hello Everyone,

Greetings.  :)

Aamir, thank you for your e-mail.  :)

> TalkingPoints are key features of the new release that we want to point out they are meant to answer the question "so what cool stuff is in the latest release of Fedora?" So we are inviting *everyone* active/inactive to participate in writing the talking points of "Fedora 13"

> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_13_Talking_Points

This is a great opportunity to provide some good input for the Fedora 13 text.  :)

> Feel free to add-in features that you think should be a talking point and the reasons( if you see a feature and want it to be a talking point, put down the reasons why ) You can follow the Talking point SOP https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Talking_Points_SOP if you want to know how we are making talking points for Fedora 13.

Reviewing the "Talking Points SOP."  :)

Sending positive "Fedora 12 and Fedora 13" energy from my computer to yours.  :v)

Please have a great day and/or evening!  :~)

Thank You
Sincerely
=-=-=-=-=
- David -
=-=-=-=-=
David Ramsey
---------------------------------
猿も木から落ちる
さるもきからおちる
Even monkeys fall from trees.
Even experts make mistakes.
---------------------------------
十人十色
じゅうにんといろ
10 people 10 colors
Different strokes for different folks
=
Fedora Project's Japan & Maryland Ambassador dramsey at fedoraproject.org
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Dramsey
* Two (2) dual core systems with 3.0 GB of RAM running the Fedora 12 (Constantine) kernel - 2.6.32.8-48.rc2.fc12.i686.PAE
* Two (2) dual core systems with 3.0 GB of RAM running the Fedora 13 (Goddard) kernel - 2.6.33-0.44.rc8.git0.fc13.i686.PAE
With eight (8) x86_64 computing cores, 16 GB of RAM and two SATA Seagate 7200.12 500 GB harddisks.
=