[Ambassadors] FYI, here are the APAC meeting notes from Sunday, February 21st, 2009 at 03:00 UTC :)

David Ramsey diamond_ramsey at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 21 20:29:04 UTC 2010

Hello Everyone,

Greetings. :)

Susmit, thank you for your e-mails.  :)

> To make things clear, if you need anything that requires monies from fedora's budget, this is all you have to do: choose the correct trac instance, open a ticket there.

+1, this trac stuff is the way to go.  The Fedora Ambassadors should do this appropriately.  :)

> Everyone responsible for budget for that region automatically gets a notification when a ticket is created. For example, the APAC trac mails me, Harish and Max when you open a ticket there.

Fantastic Susmit, I think your information provides clarity for the process.  :)

Please have a great day! :~)

Thank You

Sincerely

=-=-=-=-=

- David -

=-=-=-=-=

David Ramsey

---------------------------------

猿も木から落ちる

さるもきからおちる

Even monkeys fall from trees.

Even experts make mistakes.

=

Fedora Project's Japan & Maryland Ambassador dramsey at fedoraproject.org

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Dramsey

* Two (2) dual core systems with 3.0 GB of RAM running the Fedora 12 (Constantine) kernel - 2.6.32.8-58.fc12.i686.PAE

* Two (2) dual core systems with 3.0 GB of RAM running the Fedora 13 (Goddard) kernel - 2.6.33-0.47.rc8.git1.fc13.i686.PAE

With eight (8) x86_64 computing cores, 16 GB of RAM and two SATA Seagate 7200.12 500 GB harddisks.

=