[Ambassadors] Concerning the Campus Ambassadors group

Joe O'Dell joseph.odell at googlemail.com
Sat Feb 27 00:33:47 UTC 2010

First off, thank you very much for creating this! :)

As a student, I would be very interested in joining this - However, I am in a UK Secondary School (I think its an equivelant of a US High School), so talks every month would perhaps be a little hard to manage. Yes, I could give a presentation to the Board of Governors and the IT department, but a school-wide one is impossible :(

I shall get around to applying tomorrow (well, today, as it is 00:32 in England!).

Thank you once again Bert!

Regards,

Joe
(ascenseur)
Joe O'Dell

Fedora Ambassador & Contributor (FreeMedia)
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Ascenseur

bedsLUG Co-Ordinator
bedslug.co.cc

DFEY Member (SouthEast)