[Ambassadors] OSCON Call for Proposals Now Open

Frankie Mangoa frankiemangoa at gmail.com
Fri Jan 1 17:22:01 UTC 2010

Hi,
happy new year ad rust this mail gets to you at the best of health.
I am not too sure how to ask this but I was wondering if one can not
make it to the meeting in pysical presence is there any other way of
attending like maybe an online attendance.
sorry if my question may sound a little of course.

Please let me know.

thank you in advance.

regards,
Frankie