[Ambassadors] The 4f-problematic of Fedora.

Frankie Mangoa frankiemangoa at gmail.com
Fri Jan 1 16:28:40 UTC 2010

Hi guys,
happy new year!
I am sorry to mention that even though we may not intend for any
misunderstanding we must be be to see that people will get this
message differently and I am for the notion that this is revised as
this can be something so small in our eyes in that we know what it
means but someone else may look at this differently and give s the
wrong image as an organization if that is the term i could use.

Please let this be revised as something as small as this can mess us up.

thanks.

regards,
frankie