[Ambassadors] Heads up students. Time for Fedora Scholarship.

Frankie Mangoa frankiemangoa at gmail.com
Fri Jan 1 17:41:36 UTC 2010

Hi,

Happy new year!
I hope this mail gets to yo at the best of health.
I am hoping that the suggestion I am about to put forward will not be
taken wrongly but all i want to make us better
I was wondering i it will be possible for us to put this information
in a more advertising manner rather than a bog manner.
I do understand that maybe a blog manner it is easier to have this
information traced back i.e to show past events in a very simple way
but i am sure tis can also be done to a web site.
Please do let me know what you think

regards,
Frankie