[Ambassadors] A friendly reminder for the APAC meeting on Sunday, January 10th, 2010 at 07:00 UTC :)

Caius 'kaio' Chance k at kaio.me
Mon Jan 4 07:17:23 UTC 2010

(2010年01月04日 16:49), Truong Anh. Tuan wrote:
> ----- "David Ramsey"<diamond_ramsey at hotmail.com>  wrote:
>

>> Hello Everyone,
>>
>> Greetings. :)
>>
>> A friendly reminder for the APAC meeting on Sunday, January 10th, 2010
>> at 07:00 UTC :)
>>
> Sure, I will attend.
> Hope to see much more ambassadors here (there were only 3-4 ones at the last time :).

>> Day : Sunday, January 10th, 2010
>>
>> Time : 07:00 UTC
>>
>> See the following URL to check and verify your own timing based on
>> your location -
>>
>> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=01&day=11&year=2010&hour=07&min=0&sec=0&p1=0
>>
> A mistake in this URL. The day should be 10th.
>

>> Channel : #fedora-meeting
>>
>> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/Meetings/2010-01-11
>>
>> For any proposed changes to the draft agenda, then please update -
>>
>> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/Meetings/2010-01-11#Agenda

>> I hope that you may be able to attend. :)
>>
>> Sending positive Fedora 12 energy from my computer to yours. :v)
>>
>> Please have a great day and an enjoyable week! :~)

I am forwarding this email to fedora-cn at googlegroups.com for inviting
Ambassadors in China to attend. :)

"各位中國大使,我們星期天 2010-01-11 下午 3 時 在 #fedora-meeting 有
APAC (亞大)大使每週聚會。誠邀大家出席!"

"Hi all ambassadors from China, we have weekly Asia-Pacific ambassadors
meeting on #fedora-meeting at 3pm 2010 Jan 11. Sincerely invite your
attendance!"

kaio

--
Caius 'kaio' Chance ☺ かいお