[Ambassadors] Food for thought. Should we rethink out join page?

Frankie Mangoa frankiemangoa at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 07:49:32 UTC 2010

Hi guys,

this is a great idea.

I think it should be taken up.I am currently working on another
project within our ambassador wok and it takes up too much of my
time.As a web developer god in graphic design I would like to give a
guiding hand.

I think the most important thing here is one should see the page an
fee like thy have been missing something and want to join fast to help
shape the future.

by future here I mean fedora growth in the future.

frankie