[Ambassadors] [FOSDEM'10] Mozilla/Fedora cooperation talk for FOSDEM'10 needed.

Frederic Hornain fhornain at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 19:16:05 UTC 2010

Dear Pierros,

Ok this is the situation, as the rules for distributions have changed at
FOSDEM'10. Now, we have three dev room to share with other distributions.
So that is why I was looking for speakers who can talk about subject which
could interest other distributions.
Now, the talk proposals deadline was yesterday.
However, i received a call from Mozilla Foundation if we could be interested
to do a talk together.
*The idea behind that is to put special emphasis on collaborations between
Fedora and other open source projects.*

So it would be great if you could make a talk about what we could do to
improve the collaboration between Mozilla and Fedora.
In addition, it will be an innovation in comparison with iother distribution
in we can do it in the Mozilla devroom. ;)

So, in conclusion, if you accept the mission i would be really happy.

Max and Paul are in cc, just to let them know.

BR
Frederic

On Tue, Jan 5, 2010 at 5:28 PM, Pierros Papadeas <ppapadeas at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi Frederic!
>
> In the recent Athens Digital Week I have given a speech on Mozilla
> Labs and possible integration with distro projects(in particular
> Fedora). I happen to be a Mozilla contributor too, but I suppose I
> dont know many on specific (already done) collaboration between our
> project and Mozilla's. Could you please specify the contex of the talk
> (or any specific suggestions from the Mozilla team)
>
> Thanks in advance!
>
> ~Pierros
>
> On Tue, Jan 5, 2010 at 5:44 PM, Frederic Hornain <fhornain at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Dear *,
> >
> > If you know someone how would be interested to talk about Mozilla/Fedora
> > cooperation or other talk in relation with Fedora and Mozilla projects,
> > please let me know.
> > Because, I could have a slot in the Mozilla devroom @ FOSDEM'10 for you
> or
> > him.