[Ambassadors] Event: RPI Center for Open Source talk about Fedora

Máirín Duffy duffy at fedoraproject.org
Wed Jan 6 16:45:40 UTC 2010

On Tue, 2010-01-05 at 16:21 -0500, Max Spevack wrote:
> How much of your content do you have together?  Do you have a particular
> angle that you're going to pursue for your talk?  Is there anything that
> we can do to assist you?

Not much yet, just a rough outline. I'm definitely going to angle it
very heavily towards getting started as a contributor - how to find
projects to work on and get involved.

When I have my slides ready, I would very much appreciate any
comments/feedback on them. I'll send them to the list!

> Also, do you need any sort of swag?  If so, you should coordinate w/ the
> NA Ambassadors to get your hands on some.
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/NA#Get_SWAG
>
> I have a bunch of Fedora buttons, some of which I can mail you, separate
> from anything else.

Oh that would be sweet! John Rose is going to get me F12 media to hand
out. There will be ~40 attending.

~m