[Ambassadors] DIY booklets for better info delivery

Leonardo Menezes Vaz leonardo.vaz at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 00:54:10 UTC 2010

> The information inside it could be written a bit more generically, so as
> to not be "limited" to a specific release. Like you said, a bit about
> Free Software, a bit about Fedora, and why people should care and join.

Excellent idea Fabio! Extending it a little bit: what about creating a
kind of reference card providing some useful information (installation
instructions, command line, useful link, whatever) in a double sided
A3. Folding this reference card the right way, we can ship LiveCD or
DVDs inside. ;)

Leo

--
Leonardo Menezes Vaz