[Ambassadors] DIY booklets for better info delivery

Justin O'Brien three at threethirty.us
Sat Jan 16 01:34:03 UTC 2010

The only problem I see with some of these other ideas is that it could
be really hard for individual ambassadors to create them at home.  My
original idea was to make this a $0 project, and to make it as easy as
possible.  They are all great ideas but I don't know how we can (if we
should) get these into the budget.

--
Justin "threethirty" O'Brien
Fedora Ambassador