[Ambassadors] [SPAM] Re: DIY booklets for better info delivery

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Sun Jan 17 01:19:47 UTC 2010

On 01/16/2010 11:38 AM, Justin O'Brien wrote:
> does anyone know of a good app for building templates like these I tried
> doing it in OO.o but I am just don't have the right kung-fu to get it
> done :(

My first instinct is to take a look at Inkscape, hang out in
#fedora-design and ask questions, and post sketches to
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/design-team as you whip
up prototypes. (If there's a better tool than Inkscape, the design folks
will know. ;)

Threads like
http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/design-team/2010-January/001639.html,
http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/design-team/2010-January/001660.html,
and
http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/design-team/2010-January/001681.html
are examples of how back-and-forth conversation happens while refining
design ideas.

$0.02,

--Mel