[Ambassadors] NA updates

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Tue Jan 19 20:34:37 UTC 2010

Hi NA Ambassadors,

I've got Tuesday night conflicts until mid-March (then no longer) which
I apologize for, so here's a few updates from me once again in advance
of tonight's meeting:

(1) The window clings are ordered, and have been charged to my RH credit
card.

(2) Budget 100% exists to make new tshirts in the current quarter, and
we should certainly do it.

(3) inode0 started some early planning for FAD NA 2010, and unless some
sort of horrible conflict comes up, I'll plan to be there. --
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAD_NA_2010

(4) I owe not just NA, but all regions, a end-of-January budget report,
so that we can see how much funding remains to be spent in the first
weeks of February before the end of Red Hat's fiscal year.  But if
there's a shopping list of stuff besides window clings and tshirts that
we need more of, let's give it serious thought.

(5) The case badges are supposed to be shipping any day now.  I'll get a
status update from the manufacturer.

--Max