[Ambassadors] Sorry I missed the NA meeting

Larry Cafiero larry.cafiero at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 05:35:33 UTC 2010

Hey, NA folks --

I was heading back to my office in Felton when a pickup ran a red light and
I got to try out the air bags in the 15-year-old VW (which worked
perfectly).

Anyway, I wanted to mention a possibility for the SCaLE FAD at the meeting
this evening, which obviously can be discussed further on list prior to the
next meeting.

The Fedora 13 Test Days are scheduled for Thursdays between now and the
release of F13 -- the schedule is here:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/Fedora_13_test_days -- and I was wondering
if we took the one before SCaLE, which would be a day later on Friday, Feb.
19.

It might be interesting to do something for the new release -- what that
might be I would open to suggestion. But I wanted to throw that thought out
there.

Larry Cafiero