[Ambassadors] BASIS SoftExpo 2010

mak mahayalamkhan at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 06:17:30 UTC 2010

On Tue, Jan 19, 2010 at 2:33 PM, susmit shannigrahi <
thinklinux.ssh at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> This event will be sponsored as was decided yesterday.
>
> We all have agreed that this event will be supported provided
> a get-together / activity day of fedora-bd members happen during the event.
>
> It is a nice effort and we all wish you all the best for the event. :)

Susmit (and FAmSCo member),
thank you for considering the event, this will surely help us initiate a
process to visualize the shape of fedora-bd. We will surelyy arrange a
get-together / activity day of fedora-bd within BASIS SoftExpo 2010.

Thank you once again.

> --
> Regards,
> Susmit.