[Ambassadors] Sorry I missed the NA meeting

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 20:01:33 UTC 2010

On Tue, Jan 19, 2010 at 09:35:33PM -0800, Larry Cafiero wrote:
>    Hey, NA folks --
>
>    I was heading back to my office in Felton when a pickup ran a red light
>    and I got to try out the air bags in the 15-year-old VW (which worked
>    perfectly).

Yikes!  Sent you an email offlist but glad you're OK.

>    Anyway, I wanted to mention a possibility for the SCaLE FAD at the meeting
>    this evening, which obviously can be discussed further on list prior to
>    the next meeting.
>
>    The Fedora 13 Test Days are scheduled for Thursdays between now and the
>    release of F13 -- the schedule is here:
>    [1]https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/Fedora_13_test_days -- and I was
>    wondering if we took the one before SCaLE, which would be a day later on
>    Friday, Feb. 19.
>
>    It might be interesting to do something for the new release -- what that
>    might be I would open to suggestion. But I wanted to throw that thought
>    out there.

What a brilliant idea.  So if I read this right, you mean setting up a
suitable test focus area with QA in advance, and then having a
physically-together group working with the QA team on focused testing
during that day?  I have *no doubt* the QA team and the focus area
owners would love this idea.