[Ambassadors] Events calendars

Neville A. Cross nacross at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 15:03:08 UTC 2010

2010/1/22 MarĂ­a Leandro <tatica at fedoraproject.org>:
> Hi again
> Almost all, except Ubuntu and debian events :)
> I have been in all latam events (flisol and cnsl) and also some events that
> are world wide (barcamp, softwarefreedomday ) promoting fedora, so we should
> only need news from other ambassadors to explore what are the possibilities
> to join those events and spread fedora.

I just added two link for LATAM:

- Libroblanco list events in Spanish mostly form LATAM. There is a
link to submit events.

- Linux Tour is a Nicaraguan web site where we list almost all FOSS
events happening in Nicaragua. This is a wiki, edition is limited to
account holders, but anyone can create an account. I personally list
all activities related with fedora in this site.

--
Neville
Linux User # 473217