[Ambassadors] [wrap up] Camp KDE 2010

Ryan Rix ry at n.rix.si
Fri Jan 22 21:39:09 UTC 2010

On Thu 21 January 2010 1:08:25 am Mathieu Bridon wrote:
> Steven Moix tried to do something like this for Fedora 11. His work
> was awesome, but landed to late IIRC.
>
> Sources are here (look for "Fedora 11 French press kits (general,
> schools, business)"):
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_press_material
>
> The text is currently in French, but it can easily be translated /
> reworked.

Yes I like these a lot :) My french isn't as good as it once was, but I think
these more or less touch at what I was getting at!! Very nice :-)
I would love to see something very similar integrated into the F13 Ambassador
media and will bring it up closer to release. :)

Ryan

--
Ryan Rix
Fedora KDE SIG Member, Phoenix AZ Ambassador, News KDE Beat writer

New Mail address: phrkonaleash at gmail.com -> ry at n.rix.si !!
http://hackersramblings.wordpress.com | http://identi.ca/phrkonaleash
XMPP: phrkonaleash at gmail.com          | MSN: phrkonaleash at yahoo.com
AIM:  phrkonaleash                    | Yahoo: phrkonaleash
IRC:  PhrkOnLsh at irc.freenode.net/#srcedit,#plugaz,#fedora-kde and
      countless other FOSS channels.