[Ambassadors] swag for FOSDEM

Pierros Papadeas ppapadeas at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 01:27:13 UTC 2010

On the buttons, I can as always, produce some more here in Greece from
the vendor we got them the last 3 times. 0.30 Euro the piece if we are
interested.

We are also bringing some (~300) rectangular fedora stickers we got
here, donation from a local magazine.

Keep in mind that this Wednesday is our meeting so we shall take some
final decisions there too if needed.

~π