[Ambassadors] Events calendars

Rodrigo Padula rodrigopadula at projetofedora.org
Mon Jan 25 03:33:06 UTC 2010

Hi!

I've added more 8 important events that are organized every year in
Brasil with the focus: International, Regional or Local.

I think we need to choose/develop a system in our portal to manage
events. It's very complicated to keep the Events Wiki pages updated with
all events that we are realising/covering around the world.

Wiki isn't productive for this king of content, I guess!

My US$0,02