[Ambassadors] FAD -- Fedora Events this weekend

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Tue Jan 26 15:09:32 UTC 2010

Hi Ambassadors,

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Events_FAD_2010

We're holding a Fedora Activity Day (FAD) this weekend with two main
goals:

(1) Debug, improve, and better document the entire FUDCon and FAD
process, starting with the goals and desired results of Fedora's
premier-level events, and then moving into the specifics of 2010.

(2) Improve on and formalize the process for doing live audio streaming
from future FUDCons or FADs, get the necessary tools into Fedora,
documented, and able to be replicated worldwide.

The wiki page above has detailed information about the schedule and the
plans for the FAD.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Events_FAD_2010#Schedule

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Events_FAD_2010#Tracks

There will also be a very big remote participation component.  Similar
to the FAD EMEA 2009, we'll have someone in each track of the FUDCon
whose goal is to transcribe as much as possible about what is going on
into IRC, and we'll switch that responsibility around during the days.

Just wanted to make sure everyone saw the updated goals and schedule,
and knew that this FAD was happening.

Thanks,
Max