[Ambassadors] Yesterdays EMEA Ambassadors Meeting

Joerg Simon jsimon at fedoraproject.org
Thu Jan 28 06:20:18 UTC 2010

During the yesterdays EMEA Ambassadors Meeting there was the request to open
up the trac instance:

> 20:20:58 <cwickert> one point where communication is really broken is
FAMSCO's trac instance not being public for ambassadors
> 20:21:23 <cwickert> I mean, we get the FAMSCO meeting logs and the links to
trac, but we cannot read the tickets
> 20:21:29 * inode0 agrees with that
> 20:21:36 <cwickert> this is a bad joke, not even FESCOs trac is hidden
> 20:24:00 <kital> cwickert: fesco has not to deal with money and sentiments
along with money
> 20:25:22 <GeroldKa> afaik is "money" always a open point to everyone

we need a place where we can deal with money details, like paypal, bank
account data, scans of receipts, personal private things like shipping
adresses and times

thanks to Susmit and David for pointing that out!
http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/famsco/2010-January/000036.html
http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/famsco/2010-January/000037.html

cu Joerg
--
Joerg (kital) Simon
jsimon at fedoraproject.org
http://kitall.blogspot.com
Key Fingerprint:
3691 0989 2DCA 58A2 8D1F 2CAC C823 558E 5B5B 5688