[Ambassadors] Fedora Bangladesh Get Together

Imtiaz Rahi imtiaz at fedoraproject.org
Thu Jan 28 10:04:27 UTC 2010

Dear Friends,

Its my privilege to announce on behalf of the Fedora Ambassadors of
Bangladesh that Fedora is going to make its presence at BASIS SoftExpo
2010. Fedora is going to share the booth of Ankur Bangladesh
(ankur.org.bd) at the expo. Everyone is invited to visit the our stall
during the exhibition from February 10-14, 2010.

During this event we are arranging a Fedora Bangladesh get together,
an informal Fedora Activity Day (FAD) on 13th February.
All Fedora ambassadors, users, enthusiasts are invited to join at this event.

FAD at BASIS SoftExpo 2010
Date: Sat, 13-Feb-2010
Location: BASIS SoftExpo 2010 premise at Bangabandhu International
Conference Center
3:00 pm - Introduction [know who is who]
3:30 pm - Short overview of Fedora Project
4:00 pm - Discussion on advancing the Fedora Bangladesh community
5:00 pm - Fedora SWAG distribution; T-shirts, DVD etc.

Cheers // Imtiaz Rahi
Fedora Ambassador
imtiaz at fedoraproject.org
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Imtiaz