[Ambassadors] FAMSCO meeting on February 1

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Sun Jan 31 19:50:58 UTC 2010

Hi Ambassadors,

FAMSCO will meet on February 1 at 1800 UTC in #fedora-meeting-1

The agenda is below, and also at
 	https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAmSCo_agenda

Thanks,
Max

== 2010-02-01 agenda ==

Review last week's action items:
* January's FAMSCO monthly report
** Everyone -- spend 15 minutes
[[Ambassadors/SteeringCommittee/ReportTemplate |adding relevant
information]].
** Max -- final editing of the report.
** Susmit -- turn it into a PDF, create Publican/Latex template for
FAMSCO report
** Joerg -- send the final report to the mailing list.
** Maria -- schedule the first Ambassadors IRC town hall for sometime in
the first week of February, in #fedora-ambassadors.  Probably need to
tell people that we'll change the times of these town halls monthly, so
that all regions can participate over time.
* Joerg -- update mentoring status
* Rodrigo -- create a workflow for event organization along the
interfaces used in the Fedora Community Portal and FAS2.

Stuff from last week's agenda that we didn't get to:
* Joerg -- make mentoring better through more automation
* Joerg -- Input for mentoring survey

New business:
* Max -- report on the [[Events_FAD_2010|Events FAD]] and what that
means for all FUDCons in 2010.
* Can we make the FAMSCO trac instance completely open?  Max thinks yes.

Every week:
* 10 minutes -- short regional reports and feedback.
* Max -- Lead review of
[https://fedorahosted.org/famsco/query?status=new&status=assigned&status=reopened&group=owner&order=priority
open tickets].