[Ambassadors] EMEA media distribution

Felix Kaechele felix at fetzig.org
Thu Jul 1 12:03:15 UTC 2010

Due to bastion02 being listed in a DNSBL the greylisting ate my previous
try sending this mail:

Am 01.07.2010 01:09, schrieb Joerg Simon:
> Am 30.06.2010 23:27, schrieb Sascha Thomas Spreitzer:
> You also stated, that you are away on vacation from 2010-july-05 till
> end of july - so no one is there to distribute the media!?

>> and tell me/us
>> what you think is the way to deal with the media?
>
> get them out to the key locations in Europe till your vacation starts at
> 2010-07-05

As I will not be going on vacation anytime in the near future I would
like to offer doing some of the logistics.
Maybe Sascha and I can split up the media between us and cooperatively
handle requests. So I would be taking care for requests during the time
of Sascha's vacation then.

Grüße,
Felix