[Ambassadors] EMEA media distribution

Sascha Thomas Spreitzer sspreitzer at fedoraproject.org
Fri Jul 2 11:15:46 UTC 2010

Hello all,

> Felix volunteered, I am waiting for his "ok" and the shipping
> destination address.
> If I get the address from him, I will send out the media immediately.

Felix and I negotiated a reasonable media amount and he gave me his address.
I ordered the media company to send the media out.

Thank you very much everyone,
I will be unplugging every computer device starting with monday and
enjoy vacations together with my girlfriend.
We will have a road trip from Bavaria to Austria to Italy and France,
wearing sunglasses and enjoy the lakes, beaches and the sea.
:)

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / with kind regards,
Sascha Thomas Spreitzer

http://spreitzer.name/
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Sspreitzer

Warum mache ich überhaupt dieses ganze OpenSource Zeugs?
Lesen Sie hier, warum;
http://de.windows7sins.org/