[Ambassadors] EMEA media distribution

Sascha Thomas Spreitzer sspreitzer at fedoraproject.org
Fri Jul 2 15:36:02 UTC 2010

> thanks for taking care of this. If i get it right, the whole big
> leftover will be stored for another 3 weeks till they can be send out to
> the key locations in Europe - Germany, Italy, UK, Belgium or NL, Greece,
> Hungary to be distributed among the local Ambassadors - and right now
> only you are able to order media-bit to send them out?

You are welcome!
As well as there is much media with Felix now, who can ship it while I
am away for just 3 weeks.
If we are talking about the role of a media wrangler, then correct, I
am the only one at the very moment who can order the media company to
do shipments.
But this is not affecting Fedora critically anymore, because together
we worked out a constructive workarround.

I would wish to see someone stepping up, preferrable from south
germany, whom I can share the media wrangler role with, as well as
substituting each other, in the case.

In the unlikely event of (cabin pressure loss ;) ) difficulties or
emergeny, you have my mobile phone number, call me.
Its also on my page imprint ( http://spreitzer.name/imprint )

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / with kind regards,
Sascha Thomas Spreitzer

http://spreitzer.name/
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Sspreitzer

Warum mache ich überhaupt dieses ganze OpenSource Zeugs?
Lesen Sie hier, warum;
http://de.windows7sins.org/